Home Inspector`s Professional Liability
The Legends Environmental Home Inspector programs can include premises liability insurance and is rated based on the number of insured inspectors optimizing cost-efficiency. MOLD coverage is also available to home inspectors through this program and is underwritten by an A rated insurer with sound financial strength and flexibility.
Policy at a Glance:
Home Inspectors Liability Insurance protects home inspectors in claims arising from allegations of wrongful acts, errors and missions in residential real estate inspections.
Mold E&O Coverage is available and this coverage is written on claims made basis, special conditions apply. Call Legends today to find out if your clients can access this coverage.
Who is it for?
Virtually any individual residential home inspector or home inspection firm is considered, even inspectors with experience starting new ventures.
Coverage can be expanded to include:
- Premises liability insurance (claims-made or occurrence basis)
- Radon inspections
- Termite inspections “Referral” protection, extending coverage to entities that commonly refer inspectors to customers, e.g., real estate brokers
Premium and Limits:
- Pricing starts at $1,500 Up to $2,000,000 Limits
- Signed Application
- Loss history
- Resumes for any inspector with less than three years of experience
- Use of a pre-inspection contract required