Hydrographic Survey Services
The Insight team undertakes hydrographic surveys for coastal, inshore and offshore projects. We are able to supply a fully integrated service from initial quote through to completion and data delivery. All data are collected digitally and delivered to the client in digital and paper formats as required.
Timely mobilisation of the survey team and data turn-around time are seen as key to our success. In the field we use equipment which is suited to fast deployment and as such, we are able to offer a Rapid Response service to customers, for example ports and harbours who may require under keel surveys at short notice.
- Multibeam and singlebeam bathymetric surveys
- Geophysical & sub-bottom profiling surveys
- Sidescan sonar surveys & mosaicing
- Pre-construction site investigations
- High resolution imaging sonar
- Safe clearance investigations for navigation
- Precise surface positioning (RTK GPS)
- Subsea positioning (USBL/LBL)
- Seabed sediment sampling and analysis
Please visit our Equipment pages for a full description of the different types of instrumentation at our disposal. We also offer a complete range of Construction Support Services.