Indoor Air Quality Service
Envirotech Clean Air's training and experience has made us the choice of thousands of leading institutions like hospitals, universities and Fortune 500 companies. Our remediation/cleaning service is appropriate for air conveyance systems such as air handlers, blowers, exhaust units, ductwork (hard and flex) and grilles and diffusers.
Assessment of building operations and HVAC/Air Con...
- Assessment of building operations and HVAC/Air Conveyance Systems
- Inspection of air handlers, ductwork, shafts, chases, plenums, pipes, walls, ceilings and floors utilizing cable video, fiberoptic, borescopic, and robotic equipment
- Documentation of inspection and assessment, including photos, videos, and mechanical hygiene reports
- Containment, including creating customized build-out containments and utilizing HEPA filtered vacuums and collection devices
- Physical agitation that is implemented with compressed air powered brushes, air sweeps and whips
- Source removal such as insulation and filtration medium, particulate matter and chemical and biological contamination
- Treatment that involves application of mechanical insulation repair coatings
No reviews were found for Indoor Air Quality Service. Be the first to review!