From Technical Analytical Services
Analysis of chemical and biological pollutants in workplace atmospheres by the application of official methodologies such as MTA, UNE, OSHA, NIOSH and state of the art implementation.
Most popular related searches
- Chemical pollutants:
Organic fumes, free crystalline silica, fibers, inorganic acids, welding fumes, dust, organic compounds in general , etc.
total and breathable
- Biological pollutants:
Molds, yeasts and bacteria.
SERVICE OF PREPARATION AND SHIPMENT OF SAMPLE SUPPORT MEDIA
- PVC flters
- Filters (cellulose acetate, paired cellulose acetate, glass fiber)
- Adsorbent tubes (activated carbon, XAD-2, XAD-7, XAD-8, silica gel, molecular sieve, tenax, etc.) and monitors
- Cr VI
- Free crystalline silica
- Fiber count
- Organic fumes
- PAH’s, POC’c, POF’s
- Inorganic acids
- Aldehydes, Amines, Ketones
- Anesthetic gases
- Accreditation for the determination of free crystalline silica and breathable dust fraction according to ITC 2.0.02.
- Accreditation for metals following the methodology MTA/MA-025/A92.
- Accreditation for organic fumes in activated carbon.
- Laboratory approved (MT-HLA nº 12) by the INSHT for counting fibers according to MTA/MA-051/A04.
- Ability to test for unusual contaminants:
- Hydroquinone, hydroxides, acrylic and methacrylic acids, Br2, Caprolactam, nicotine, etc.
No reviews were found for Industrial Hygiene. Be the first to review!