Downtime in the industrial world is costly. Even the smallest issue can have a significant impact. Our clients’ problems become ours. We guarantee that our turnkey services and emergency response teams will have your plant operational in the shortest time possible. Our work has been executed at various locations including paper and steel mills, grain elevators, manufacturing facilities and aggregate plants.
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Heavy Rigging & Machinery
- Equipment Repairs
- Machine Shop with State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Mobile: Portable Field Machining for Onsite Repairs
- Man Lift Elevator Installation
- Preventative Maintenance
More control. More experience.
With our in-house machining capabilities and equipment, coupled with our value engineering / project analysis experience, we bring intimate knowledge that translates to getting client facilities back on track in record time.
AAC’s team is known for its expertise and responsiveness. Our skilled craftsmen provide on-site mobile, emergency turn-around, and preventative maintenance services for both heavy industrial and marine operators. We respond to all emergency situations bringing custom field machining capabilities, specialty equipment, and repair expertise.
State-of-the-Art equipment. Advanced American Construction, Inc. is equipped with a complete line of uniquely and ruggedly built equipment, as well as with a full line of common tooling. We own and operate many climax-type portable machine tools.
- Portable Milling Equipment
- Portable Align Boring Equipment
- Portable Flange Facers
- River Tugs
- Come-A-Longs and Chain Hoists (up to 30 tons)
- Portable Lathes
- Lift Trucks
- Air Jacks
- Air Tuggers
- Hydraulic Jacking System up to 2400 tons
- Derrick Barges (up to 125 ton capacity)
- River Barges (available with asphalt decks)
- Land Cranes (up to 225 ton capacity)
Complete Machine Shop Facility:
- Vertical Boring to 14' Swing
- Lathes to 51' diameter x 40' length
- Horizontal Boring Mills