Industrial Waste Processing Utilization
In the scope of industrial waste management including hazardous waste our company is acting on the basis of administrative decisions. We operate a Waste Management Plant in Oświęcim for temporary storage of industrial and hazardous waste in order to transfer it for further disposal. The Company collects and transfers for disposal, recovery, recycling or storage the industrial waste listed in the 'Waste Catalogue' (Journal of Laws No. 122, it. 1206 dated 27 September 2001). From the selected industrial waste we prepare raw materials for alternative fuel and for polyolefines - films and plastic waste are sorted out for reuse.
Our company provides services in industrial waste management for licensed automobile scraping points, automobile repair stations, department stores, etc.
Moreover, we provide also services such as:
- purchase of waste oils;
- collection of worn-out storage batteries;
- Utility use of plastic waste (various assortment)
- collection of glass and plastic packages;
- collection of steel and non-ferrous metal scrap;
- collection of worn-out automobile tyres and other rubber products;
- collection and transfer for further disposal of used light sources - fluorescent lighting fixtures, mercury and sodium-discharge lamps;
Our company provides comprehensive services, i.e. collection including loading, transport and disposal of industrial waste as well as issue of relevant documents confirming the provision of services.