Integration and Interoperability Services
LabAnswer has vast experience designing, implementing and supporting laboratory systems integration. We are expert at integrating laboratory systems utilizing a variety of tools and custom interfaces including middleware, communications messaging protocols and custom interfaces. LabAnswer can decrease transcription errors, improve laboratory throughput, and increase compliance through the integration of laboratory systems, laboratory instruments and enterprise business applications. We can help you utilize the latest technologies like SOA or leverage your existing infrastructure.
Integration between applications and ERP systems, SAP, MES systems, CAPA and document management systems (see list at right) can be relatively straight forward or extremely complex. Guided by your business needs and pragmatism (the result of working in hundreds of laboratories) we will design and implement the appropriate application integration strategy for your business.
LabAnswer has the ability to interface virtually any laboratory instrument to Laboratory Systems using any number of customer-desired techniques, approaches, and/or products. This expertise makes LabAnswer a rare company in the laboratory industry. We have interfaced literally hundreds of instruments to a myriad of LIMS and data applications. We provide our customers with multiple interfacing alternatives given current/planned infrastructure and budget. Depending on your business needs and specific work flows, LabAnswer will integrate your instruments to one or more of the laboratory informatics systems.
- Improved quality
- Reduction in transcription errors
- Increased speed of results
- Reduced resource demands
- Freeing of laboratory personnel for more critical tasks
- Less remediation and review time
LabAnswer Integration Expertise
- Enterprise Resource Planning systems
- Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Electronic Document Management Systems
- Chromatography Data System management and integration
- Mass spectrometry system management and integration
- Instrument Metrology System management and integration
- Corrective and Preventive Action systems
- Billing systems
- Accounting systems
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Health Level 7 (HL7)