Clean Air Engineering Laboratory Services puts to use its over 40 years of experience in testing and analysis to provide the best data and help you understand what it means. We use the most stringent quality control parameters in the industry to ensure that our report provides you with the correct numbers the first time.
- The configurations of our instrumentation are routinely changed to ensure that all samples are analyzed properly regardless of the sample matrix.
- All standards are prepared from at our facilities with ACS certified chemicals. A traceable certificate of analysis for each chemical is available upon request.
- Duplicate injections: While many laboratories only analyze 10% of samples in duplicate, we perform duplicate analysis on ALL samples, standards, and blanks. All our samples, standards and blanks receive a DUPLICATE analysis
- Matrix Spikes: Used to verify peak retention-time and peak identification by performing on a minimum of ten percent of all samples.
- Third Party Audits: Every analyst is tested twice per year to ensure accuracy during analysis.
- Data Handling: Each chromatogram is examined by trained personnel to ensure integration is correct and consistent; the changes made are recorded and available for review.
- Quality Control Standard: A standard made from a separately prepared stock solution is prepared to test the accuracy of the curve and the quality of the reagents used to make it.
- Calibration: A full 6 point minimum pre and post test calibrations for each project is analyzed and then averaged to help negate instrument drift. This can be especially important on large projects.