ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Certification Services
ISO 14001 is recognised as an environmental management system standard suitable for large and small organisations. Based on the Plan-Do-Check- Act methodology, it provides a systematic framework for integrating environmental management practices by supporting environmental protection, preventing pollution, minimising waste, and reducing energy and materials consumption.
Beyond demonstrating your organisation is a responsible corporate citizen, certification may significantly reduce the risk of regulatory and environmental liability fines. Companies that implement the system reduce costs and improve company wide morale, while increasing the marketability of their brand.
- Complete a profiling form 10 customise a quote for your organisation detailing the cost, planning and time required.
- Conduct a pre-audit to determine if your organisation already fulfils the requirements for ISO 14001 and identify areas for improvement.
- Stage 1 site visit by our auditors to verify the profile submitted during your application and determine your readiness for Stage 2.
- Stage 2 on-site audit by TUV SUD auditors.
- Propose and implement corrective actions, if any.
- Receive your audit report and certificate from committee.
TÜV SÜD is accredited by DAkkS and other European Accreditation Bodies under the European co-operation for Accreditation Multilateral Agreement (EA MLA), and by ANAB (U.S.) and JAS-ANZ (Australia and New Zealand) under the International Accreditation Forum Multilateral Agreement (IAF-MLA). This ensures that ISO 14001 certification is conducted with the highest degree of professionalism and conformance to international guidelines and standards. Leveraging TÜV SÜD as your certification partner not only allows your company to lean on our experience and know-how but also lends your brand the distinction of the TÜV SÜD certification mark.
Our international network of subsidiaries on every continent enables us to serve organisations worldwide and certify their compliance to ISO 14001 on a global scale. TÜV SÜD’s experts hold various international and national accreditations to satisfy local requirements for combined auditing exercises. In addition, our auditors are required to follow a strict code of conduct that assures both you and your customers of our complete independence and professionalism.