IT Support Services
Our managed site support is bespoke to each individual company. As we know that your IT systems are as individual as your business. We can act as your own outsourced IT department or work alongside your existing team members to provide you with a complete support solution. We work with all different types of companies, from cottage businesses to large corporation organisations and we are certain that we can provide the most suitable solution for you.
Managed support is a pro-active service, where many issues can be spotted in advance and rectified or notified for action.
Site Support may businesses are happy to have their IT systems looked after remotely. Bowe Digital Ltd are experts at managing your IT equipment from anywhere in the world!
We can access your equipment securely and get you up and running again to cause as little disruption to your business as possible. For greater security, the remote connection can be initiated by you the customer giving you extra peace of mind.
- Telephone and remote dial in support as standard (8:30am - 5:30pm weekdays*).
- Priority call our given if a site visit is required.
- On site annual health-check.
- Contract support rate reduced for on-site support work.
- Much, much more... (*excluding bank holidays, and additional charge is required for weekend or out of contracted hours support).
- Account Manager to look after your business, including 3 meetings per year lasting at least an hour, to an agenda and a named Relationship Manager for general queries and advice.
- Telephone & Remote dial-in support comes as standard (8:30am - 5:30pm weekdays*).
- On-site support included and is free if unable to rectify the issue by standard telephone or dial-in support.
- Microsoft Office application support including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and many more.
- Logging and monitoring tools for server(s). PC's and portables with reporting.
- Daily back up - monitored on a daily basis, checked & logged for reliability of data recommendations reported back to you.
- Annual IT audit.
- Four, hourly onsite staff training sessions for IT admin personnel comes as standard.
- Much, much more... (*excluding bank holidays, an additional charge is required for weekend or out of contracted hours support).