waste-to-energy services in Israel

  • Premium

    Waste-to-Energy Solutions

    Turning waste into a resource with cost-effective and sustainable technologies. At Fluence, we have more than 30 years of experience in the design, construction, and operation of waste-to-energy plants for a wide range of industrial and municipal clients. Our proprietary anaerobic treatment technologies process wastewater and sludge to produce ...

    By Fluence Corporation Office in Caesarea, ISRAEL. from Waste-to-Energy Solutions Service line

  • Energy Supply Manager

    Verisae’s Energy Supply Manager provides utility data integration, real time energy monitoring with active energy appliances, asset level control, and energy consumption analysis. This actionable information provides energy managers and sustainability officers who need to reduce energy consumption or to initiate energy efficiency programs a ...

    By Verisae Office in Jerusalem, ISRAEL. from Energy Supply Manager Service line

  • Removal Of Toxic Waste

    Ecological Services specializes in the removal and haulage of toxic waste, excluding radioactive explosives. The removal services are executed on palettes for haulage of hazardous substances on vehicles especially adapted for transporting hazardous substances, while placing maximum emphasis on work safety and protection of the substances in ...

    By Ecological Services Ltd. based in Gedera, ISRAEL.

  • Construction Waste Recycling Services

    The amount of construction waste produced in Israel is estimated as 7.5 million tons a year, but only 20% of it are transported to regulated dumping and recycling sites. The rest 80% of the waste are thrown in open areas, fields, forests and on roadsides and constitute a major aesthetic and environmental hazard.

    By Negev Ecology based in ISRAEL.

  • Waste Collection and Transportation Services

    “Negev Ecology” owns a modern truck fleet operated in a nationwide distribution from the company’s control center at Kibbutz Mishmar Hanegev.

    By Negev Ecology based in ISRAEL.

  • Hazardous Waste Management and Treatment

    Eco-Globe provides waste management services, specializing in the best routes of disposal for hazardous waste.We pride ourselves on providing our clients with the best solutions for disposal of all hazardous waste streams at affordable rates, with minimal environmental impact.

    By Eco Globe Ltd. based in Kfar Saba, ISRAEL.

  • Total Waste Management Services

    An innovative revolutionary service that adopts the approach of a single professional supplier, which satisfies all the logistic and professional requirements in the waste treatment field. Total waste management is provided for all types of waste – hazardous substances, domestic waste, office paper, cartons, wood – wooden palettes, ...

    By Ecological Services Ltd. based in Gedera, ISRAEL.

  • Mobile Liquid Waste Treatment Unit

    Description: Hanna 2 is a mobile liquid waste treatment unit. The unit is capable of performing programmed or manual treatment steps of liquid waste as acidification, reduction, chemical oxidation, coagulation/flocculation & filtration. The unit is based on a Ro-Ro platform, sized as a 20’ container. This feature facilitates ease of ...

    By Arrow Ecology Ltd based in Haifa, ISRAEL. from Mobile Liquid Waste Treatment Unit Service line

  • Regional Treatment Center for Industrial Waste-Water

    Arrow Ecology is implementing in Israel the principal of treating industrial wastewater close to their origin, as being applied in modern countries. Arrow has erected a regional treatment center for industrial wastewater, which receives water from various plants and treats them according to state and local regulations. Many industrial wastewater ...

  • Municipal Waste Water Treatment Plant Construction

    The growth of urban population around the world, together with the ever increasing shortage in safe and clean potable water, enlarges the pressure on governments and municipalities to utilize every possible water source and eliminate the hazards to public health caused by polluted water and untreated municipal wastewater.

  • Thermal Treatment of Hazardous Waste - Mobile Incinerators

    The transportable Waste Incineration System (TWIS) is designed to be transported to sites requiring soil remediation, destruction of hydrocarbon sludge and hazardous waste incineration. For example, it was set up on a barge and transported by it to the site in Alaska where the Exxon-Valdez oil tanker had run aground and released its oil cargo into ...

  • Refinery Waste Water Treatment Without Producing Black Slugde

    Refinery water treatment and purification in oil refineries is a critical process and the focus of considerable environmental efforts and corporate interest. ACT technology offers solutions to the three main problems with conventional water treatments in refineries.

    By BioPetroClean, Inc. based in Ramat Hasharon, ISRAEL.

  • Plasma Gasification Melting (PGM) Solution

    At EER, the development and enhancement of PGM technology is carried out by a team of world-class scientists and engineers who contribute to the development of state of the art, cutting edge waste treatment solutions. They work closely with the Department of Material Science & Engineering of the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Sweden. The ...

    By Environmental Energy Resources Ltd. (EER) based in Rosh Ha’ayin, ISRAEL.

  • Air blast

    Blasting produces energy. Solids become hot gasses in a fraction of a second, expanding rapidly and producing force on the surrounding rock. Approximately 90% of the energy released in a blast breaks rock; most of the energy required to break the molecular bonds in the rock. The remaining energy – about 10%, is mostly converted into seismic ...

    By Geotec Engineering & Environmental Geophysics Ltd based in rishon letzion, ISRAEL. from Air blast Service line

  • Water Network Monitoring

    What is Water Network Monitoring? Water is scarce. Utilities are facing increased costs and public scrutiny over non-revenue water, leaks and bursts. Water Network Monitoring helps utilities ensure that water flows continuously and smoothly to consumers. Timely warning and analysis of network anomalies means that the utility's operational staff ...

    By TaKaDu based in Yehud, ISRAEL.

  • Environment Services

    The environment field is in the center of the agenda in recent years in many countries and the awareness to the accumulated damage increases. We have the ability to use our knowledge and experience and to offer comprehensive solutions of consulting, management and handling environmental issues, hazardous materials, air pollution, hazardous waste, ...

    By Hazmat Ltd. based in Rosh Ha`ayin, ISRAEL.

  • Premium

    Conservation of the Environment and Resources

    Reducing environmental impact using our technologies cultivated through studying water to fully utilize limited resources. Kurita’s solutions are not limited to water but expand to include the whole environmental field. Using featured technologies to reduce the impact on the global environment, such as those to reduce the waste generated by ...

    By Kurita Office in Petach-Tikva, ISRAEL. from Conservation of the Environment and Resources Service line

  • Premium

    Maintenance, Tool Cleaning Services

    Kurita provides maintenance services through a customer-focused support system consisting of 30 service centers nationwide. This system provides customers with peace of mind after the water treatment systems have been delivered. We offer thorough follow-up maintenance services for water treatment systems and facilities to ensure smooth, stable ...

    By Kurita Office in Petach-Tikva, ISRAEL.

  • Risk Management Services

    Our goal is to create a long-term partnership with you so that TCG can work as an extension of your internal programs, with a full understanding of your requirements and limitations at both corporate and individual locations. In this way we are able to develop standards that will fully support your e-waste management and sustainability programs ...

    By Technology Conservation Group, Inc. Office in Qadima, ISRAEL. from Risk Management Services Service line

  • Electronics Recycling Service

    End-of-life IT disposal can have a significant impact on a business and its overall reputation. In a world where data security and “being green” have become operational norms, there has never been a more critical need for a true business partner focused on the proper disposition of an organization’s electronic waste.

    By Technology Conservation Group, Inc. Office in Qadima, ISRAEL. from Electronics Recycling Service Service line

Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you