LEED Design and Certification
Enermodal develops construction and waste management plans and green material specifications. During building construction, we deliver contractor training courses and provide site reviews to assess compliance to LEED requirements. When a project is complete, Enermodal prepares the full LEED documentation package for submission for certification. We can provide on-going support through post occupancy surveys and through the measurement and verification of building energy performance. We are particularly proud of our efforts to increase building occupant “green education,” with our customized touch screen “LEED kiosks.”
Why work with Enermodal on LEED Certification?
Enermodal is one of North America’s pre-eminent LEED consultants. We were the first LEED Accredited Professionals in Ontario and are the only Ontario-based LEED trainers. Enermodal’s president, Stephen Carpenter, is a LEED® Faculty member and chair of the LEED® Canada Technical Advisory Group. Enermodal is working on 100 LEED projects worth over $2 billion.
Enermodal provided consulting services for three LEED® Canada “firsts”:
- first LEED Canada certified building: Stratus Winery, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
- first LEED Canada Gold certified building: Region of Waterloo EMS Fleet Facility
- first LEED-CS certification: CSL headquarters, Cambridge, Ontario
- first LEED Platinum building in Ontario: Toronto Region Conservation Authority, Restoration Services Workshop, Vaughan
- first LEED Canada-CI project (Platinum): Enermodal Calgary Office
- first LEED-ND Stage 2 certification (Gold): Currie Barracks, Calgary, Alberta
- most energy efficient office building in Canada: A Grander View (Enermodal corporate headquarters), Kitchener, Ontario
- most certified projects in Canada: 100
- most LEED projects on-the-go in Canada: 250