Litigation Support Services
GEA provides litigation support services and expert testimony for corporate and outside counsel. These services include identification and assessment of critical technical evidence and assistance in the development of sound technical litigation or settlement strategies. GEA assists counsel in the integration of technical issues and legal considerations to minimize potential liability to governmental and regulated business and industrial clients.
- Technical Evidence Assessment
- Standard of Care Evaluation
- Litigation Strategy
- Settlement Strategy
- Risk Assessment
- Technical Support
- Expert Testimony
- Construction Site and Claims Arbitration
- Injury and Damage Claims
- Structural and Geotechnical Assessments
- Drainage and Flooding Evaluations
- Water and Wastewater CWA Violations
- Solid and Hazardous Waste Consent Order Compliance
- Conducting Sampling and Testing for evidence
- Industrial Hygiene audits for OSHA, CERCLA, CWA and RCRA Compliance
- Assisting attorneys in evaluations for consent order compliance
- Providing technical input for development of negotiation strategies with regulatory agencies on permitting and consent orders.
- Court and Arbitration hearing Expert Testimony
No reviews were found for Litigation Support Services. Be the first to review!