MasterTrak - World-class Asset-management Tool
Equipment damage, malfunction, and theft all equate to downtime that can have a significant negative impact on bottom-line profit. To protect your investment, PSI presents MasterTrak™ Advanced Telematics. MasterTrak is a world-class asset-management tool that monitors engines and other critical equipment information including health, location, utilization, maintenance needs and more — helping to increase uptime and productivity. MasterTrak is an industry-leading, end-to-end connectivity tool that provides equipment manufacturers, dealers, service providers, and end users with the right information at the right time.
MasterTrak acts as your eyes and ears on-site, mai...
MasterTrak acts as your eyes and ears on-site, maintaining continuous contact with selected equipment data points to identify potential problems from the start — so you can resolve them proactively, before they become serious. Machine parameters like voltage and temperature are picked up by strategically placed sensor modules, which record data and trigger alerts. GPS units provide accurate location data. This advanced telematics technology evolved out of our more than 25 years of experience in industrial-application development, advanced engine controls, wireless communication, and automotive telematics. MasterTrak utilizes the latest communication protocols and processing technologies together with ruggedized hardware to meet the demands of even the toughest industrial applications.
MasterTrak provides a host of benefits, including:
- Proactive protection – Catch problems early, at a less-costly stage and extend equipment life
- Better security – Protect your equipment from theft and unauthorized use with virtual fences set to 24-hour or curfew based schedules. The system alerts you to any unauthorized engine starts or movement inside or outside of the selected area
- Improved equipment utilization – Precise engine-use data shows when units were running, enabling you to identify under and overutilized equipment and conduct more accurate job costing and billing
- Easy locating – MasterTrak enables service technicians and delivery drivers to locate your equipment more quickly with enhanced driving directions
- Optimized servicing – Reliable equipment-health data enables you to reduce inadequate, late, or excessive maintenance
- Third-party integration – MasterTrak can be seamlessly integrated with third-party billing, maintenance, and other software including — but not limited to — EPICORE, SAP, SmartEquip and RentalMan.
- Convenient monitoring – MasterTrak provides convenient ways to keep up on alerts, including an easy online web tool, email reports, and mobile applications, along with optional coordinator-based services through our 24-7 manned Operations Center staff.
- Single-source solution – MasterTrak provides all the accessories you need, including impact sensors, keypad displays, fuel and oil sensors, and web-platform add-ons.
MasterTrak keeps all of your data easy to manage with customizable reporting. On/off status, engine hours, location, equipment health — get the information you need when you need it, at user defined intervals or on-demand. Maintenance management tools allow you to keep track of multiple service points across your equipment.
No reviews were found for MasterTrak - World-class Asset-management Tool. Be the first to review!