Since 2007 SES has been providing construction services to the Department of Defense's Sustainment, Restoration and Modernization (SRM) program by delivering design-build projects at over 60 military medical facilities throughout the United States and overseas. Projects consist of building envelope repairs and mechanical/electrical upgrades that also incorporate energy conservation and 'green' initiatives.
Building envelope repair projects typically includ...
Building envelope repair projects typically include:
- Roof replacements and repairs
- Exterior building (re-pointing brick, re-caulking, refacing) and structural repairs
- Force protection upgrades for windows and doors
Mechanical and electrical upgrade projects include:
- Replacement of boilers, chillers, cooling towers, air handling units, sterilizers etc.
- Replacement and re-insulation of ductwork
- System balancing and installation of digital controls
- Upgrades to primary and secondary plumbing piping
- Bathroom upgrades to meet American Disabilities Act requirements
- Upgrades and replacement of primary and secondary electrical services
- Improvements to the efficiency and reduction of electricity, steam, water and gas consumption
No reviews were found for Medical Facilities. Be the first to review!