It has been estimated that over 300,000 lawsuits related to toxic mold have been filed in the United States. Construction contractors have been brought into these cases on the theory that their defective methods or procedures caused water leakage, condensation accumulation or other conditions that contributed to the growth of mold or microbial matter. Most insurance carriers now exclude claims for mold and mildew. We can provide coverage for the following companies that work to remediate, test and sample for mold as well as the contractors that can be sued for a defective work product.
- Property Owners
- Mold Remediation/Abatement Contractors
- Mold Consulting
- Mold Sampling, Testing, Laboratory
- Dry Wall
- Restoration Contractors
- ISO Based Occurrence Commercial General Liability Coverage Form
- Contractual Liability coverage
- Blanket or project-specific coverage
- Contractor's Pollution Liability can be included
- Optional coverage for Lead/Asbestos Consulting is also available
Premium and Limits:
- Minimum Premium at $2,500
- Deductible plans starting at $2,500
Limits up to $11 million on a blanket basis, or for individual projects additional capacity available.
- Environmental Services Application
- Resumes from all key personnel
- Copies of Mold Training Certificates from all key Personnel
No reviews were found for Mold Consultants. Be the first to review!