Monitoring Concepts Services
How much data do you need? And what to do with all the data? inCTRL can help you in developing Monitoring Concepts tailored to your plant and implement these concepts in inCTRL’s Monitoring & Control Platform.
A monitoring concept may include:
- definition of monitoring objectives
- quantification of objectives through key performance indicators (KPI)
- a list with required variables to measure including locations
- selection of suitable sensors with installation advice
- development of sensor maintenance plan
- set up of data quality evaluation procedures
Based on the monitoring concept inCTRL can set up a monitoring and decision support system using its own software solution the Monitoring&Control Platform.