Multi Comfort Renovation Solutions
From Our Solutions - Energy Efficiency Solutions
Encourage building renovation projects combining living comfort and environmental performance is the aim of the Saint-Gobain Multi Comfort program.
Saint-Gobain is committing to sustainable renovation by adapting its Mult -Comfort program to the renovation segment in order to comply with energy performance, health, accessibility and acoustic comfort challenges along with environmental protection.
To renovate sustainably is to reduce a building’s environmental impact for the remainder of its life cycle. This means using materials that have a low environmental impact and managing site waste intelligently.
COMFORT: THE MULTI COMFORT RENOVATION CHALLENGE
The Multi Comfort renovation program places the same value on comfort as its new construction equivalent. It complies with the program’s five areas of comfort:
- Thermal comfort: from heat loss to energy performance. To comply with environmental requirements, Saint-Gobain materials must reduce energy loss by improving insulation, using renewable energies and lessening the “cold wall” effect by installing efficient glazing.
- Health comfort: live in a healthy house. The quality of two thirds of the air we breathe depends on the quality of the air in our homes. To ensure optimum comfort and to protect our health, Saint-Gobain is committed to improving indoor air quality. The use of active materials, insulation and efficient airtightness combined with effective ventilation will guarantee healthy air.
- Acoustic comfort: silence under control. Here, Saint-Gobain takes up the challenge of efficient acoustic insulation and correction.
- Modular comfort: accessibility for everyone. Buildings must take account of the long term and anticipate changing life cycles and styles. It must be accessible for everyone by taking into account all types of disabilities with a focus on access and user comfort.
- Visual comfort: recognition. The combination of Saint-Gobain solutions and maximizing the use of natural light improves visual comfort in homes.
No reviews were found for Multi Comfort Renovation Solutions. Be the first to review!