Near-Surface Geophysics Services
Apart from standard geophysical services, GT offers a variety of near-surface geophysical in the field of geology, hydrogeology and environmental protection. These include electromagnetic methods, direct current surveys, magnetic and ground penetrating radar surveys as well as radon detection surveys. GT also designs and completes deep anode groundbeds for cathodic protection.
- Electrical Resistivity Tomography
- ico Contamination Migration Monitoring
- ico Ground Penetrating Radar Surveys
- ico Electromagnetic Surveys
- ico Underground Metal Objects Detection
- ico Magnetic Surveys
- ico Multi-Purpose Geological Sonde 'Geoprobe'