Occupational Air Quality Monitoring
If there’s a chance you or your employees are breathing toxic air, this solution analyses air for toxic volatile compounds, so you can be assured everyone is safe.
- Instant detection and quantitation of toxic volatile compounds, down to parts per trillion by volume (pptv) levels.
- Analysis of whole-air samples – no sample preparation is required.
- Target multiple chemically diverse compounds in a single analysis.
- Broad dynamic range – simultaneously report concentrations spanning five orders of magnitude.
- Precise and clear results – no operator interpretation or processing of results is required.
- Touch screen operation that’s as easy to use as an ATM.
- Network-ready equipment that can be operated remotely and continuously, 24 hours per day.
- A proven solution for air analysis that offers significant time and cost savings compared to other technologies.
- Support from our global network of distributors and service agents minimizes downtime.
How it works
- Collect an air, breath or headspace sample, or sample directly into the instrument.
- If a sample was collected, connect the sample to the instrument’s sample inlet.
- Press the scan button on the instrument’s touch screen.
- 2 to 120 seconds later (depending on how many compounds are being targeted), detected compounds are listed, along with their concentration profiles.
- The instrument can be based in a laboratory, in the space to be sampled, on a production line, or in a vehicle.
- The analysis process can be full automated, controlled remotely, and integrated into production line systems.
Typical compounds measured
- Sulfuryl fluoride (Vikane)
- Methyl bromide
- Ethylene dibromide
- Hydrogen cyanide
- Sulfuryl fluoride