Owner`s & Lender`s Engineer Services
As Owner's or Lender's Engineer, we guide our clients or investors through the complete process of project feasibility, financial closure, bid process management, vendor finalization and supervision of project execution up till successful project commissioning which meets our strict quality criteria.
Site visit to analyze on ground conditions and relevant data collection including land available, soil stability, infrastructure required etc.
Calculation of solar PV array capacity, electricity generation and system losses at the pre-identified site after studying land shape and area, solar irradiation and meteorological data
Choice of Technology
Detailed analysis and market scan of the available technology on the basis of access area availability and varied project requirements
- Designing the complete system to minimize system losses, shading and dust effects
- Preparation of single line diagrams and power evacuation plans
Comprehensive Report Preparation giving technical, financial, time and other resource requirements for the project including preparation of detailed Bill of Material and Project Execution Plan.
Preparation of Request for Proposals and tender documents for appointment of equipment vendor and contractors.
Managing the complete Bidding process including bid evaluation, contract drafting and raising of Purchase Order.
Installation and Commissioning of the project
- Vetting of the design parameters of equipments and project layout
- Assistance in inspection of supply and erection of equipments at despatch, during unloading and after execution
- Complete site supervision and management by deputing experienced engineers and staff at the project sites including site levelling, installation of mounting structures, modules, inverters and other electrical equipments while ensuring health and safety
- Assistance in commissioning and Final Taking Over of the Project followed by collection of energy generation data