Packaging Testing Laboratory Services
Labthink Packaging Safety Testing Center was established in 2000, which can be divided into Research Laboratory and Cloud Testing Center. The total area of laboratories reaches 410 m2 and testing area is 360 m2. 120 testing instruments, which are worth a total of 30 million US dollars, are utilized to perform a variety of test items including barrier, tensile property, heat seal, hot tack, COF, thickness, tear strength, impact resistance, heat shrinkage, leakage, flex durability, adhesion, color fastness, and GC, etc.
All instruments equipped in Packaging Safety Testing Center are featured with advanced testing technology and comprehensive configurations. Meanwhile, all lab technicians have rich working experience, sophisticated skills and creativity. Thanks to these advantages, we are able to provide you with accurate and impartial test data as well as reliable and considerate services. In September 2013, Labthink Packaging Safety Testing Center successfully obtained CNAS accreditation for testing and calibration competence of laboratory (registration number L6429), and is the first and only plastic packaging laboratory that has been accredited in China.
1. Research Laboratory
The Research Laboratory is equipped with an extensive set of Labthink testing instruments, accessories and tools, which are kept at 23±2°C/50±5%RH all year long. Regular experiments, research projects and training courses are performed and carried out in this laboratory. In addition, product demonstration to international customers is also held here. Since its establishment, various national research projects, drafting of standards and cooperation with well-known research institutions and universities have been implemented in our research laboratory.
1 Research Laboratory Functions
- Perform sample test and provide professional analysis reports
- Meet various testing requirements for special samples, irregular tests and hazardous tests
- Provide data tracing and metrology services
- Provide typical experiment data package
- Participate in national and international research projects and publish results
- Draft, establish, and revise national standards, and is dedicated to the study and application of international standards and methods
- Participate in international academic communication and seminars
- Participate and launch international and national inter-laboratory data comparison events and publish results
- Develop, test, and debug new testing instruments, projects and methods
- Responsible for reception and communication with the international customers as well as personnel skill training