Pipeline Transmission-Maintenance& Rehabilitation Services
The Pipeline Division has a wide range of capabilities in pipeline transmission, maintenance, rehabilitation and facility projects. Our capacity to provide quality construction with long term, fully experienced employees with proven track records, provides a diverse list of services to the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Mainline Pipeline Construction and Rehabilitation
- Maintenance & Evergreen Service Contracts
- Grassroots Compression Projects and Terminals
- Facility Upgrades and Expansion
- Horizontal Directional Drilling
- Open Cut River Crossings and Marsh Pipeline
- Installation of HDPE Pipelines
- Hydrostatic Testing/Cleaning and Drying
OUR GOAL It is our goal to provide modern, safe and technically advanced operating procedures for a wide variety of pipeline customers. We implement the industry's most innovative construction techniques on the toughest of projects and are fully compliant with DOT and OSHA standards and requirements.
Further, it is our goal to provide the safest of working environments for our employees. We maintain rigid safety standards and continual training in an effort to foster this environment, an environment beneficial to customer, employee and A&L alike.