Plan Maintenance Service
From Security Services
Our objective is to provide you and your Security Officer with a professional source of relevant maritime security information and assistance to ensure that your facility or vessel remains in compliance with the MTSA regulations or the ISPS Code, as applicable, and is ready for inspection by the Authorities.
Choose from our menu of compliance services and training courses:
- Security assessment (required for submission for reapproval of plan)
- Security plan review
- Needs assessment
- Annual audit
- Quarterly drill
- Annual exercise
- Security plan amendment, including new TWIC provisions
- Training for personnel with security duties
- Training for all other personnel
- Continuing consultations with the Security Officer
All services/training, include the generation of documentation necessary for the recordkeeping requirements established by regulations.