Plant Ventilation Studies Services
At Schust Engineering, our proven industry experience in industrial ventilation means we can help you maximize system effectiveness and reliability.
We offer ventilation study service to investigate the existing air pollution control systems at your facility and to provide technical recommendations as well as conceptual design necessary to attain the desired indoor and outdoor air quality.
The plant ventilation study from Schust Engineering typically includes:
Review Meeting with Your Team
- Review of existing production processes and material handling systems at your plant
- Establish goals for future system upgrade
- Field verification of existing APC equipment (including flow measurement to determine the actual system performance)
- Visual observations of production processes and fugitive emission sources
Technical Evaluation and Recommendations
- Sizing of the optimum APC system
- Selection of air cleaning devices
- Conceptual design of hoods, duct and equipment layout
- List of recommended modifications to the existing system
The technical information and conceptual drawings included in our engineering study report can be readily used as a starting point for your Design and Build Request for Quotation (RFQ).