Preventive Maintenance Plans Services
SGM recommends regular preventive maintenance of equipment to ensure our customers the peak performance they have come to expect from our products. By offering our customers Preventive Maintenance Plans, this would allow customers the opportunity of having qualified and trained SGM service technicians perform preventive maintenance on their equipment at their site. The objective is to ensure that all of your SGM equipment is running at its full potential with routine inspections and proper maintenance. Early signs of fatigue or wear are addressed on time to provide maximum availability of the equipment.
SGM provides consultation to determine the best maintenance plan for your equipment based on customer’s needs. The plan provides a trained service technician to cover the following points on-site including:
- Material flow and presentation to SGM machinery.
- Inspection of all sensitive parts related to a specific SGM sorter
- Inspection of electrical control system to insure proper functionality.
- Analysis of your cleaning procedures.
- Thorough inspection of the machines to make sure all components are working properly.
- Provide training to the operator(s).