Product Portfolio Analysis and Improvement Consulting Services
Let your commitment to sustainability shine out of every product you take to market. Thinkstep can help you develop a sustainable product strategy with a clear vision, clear set of marketing messages, and the tools and process changes necessary to drive continual improvements in your sustainable product portfolio.
Our proven process includes the following steps:
- Conduct environmental and/or social hot spot analysis of key products or product groupings
- Conduct a SWOT analysis on the marketplace to reflect competitor positioning and stakeholder pressures
- Assess new product development process and existing ‘sustainable’ products
- Define what a more sustainable product means and develop appropriate criteria and product attributes
- Facilitate a workshop to engage your senior leaders on the strategy
- Analyze your development process to improve decision making
- Help you roll out new procedures, systems, and training activities
- Differentiate products in the market: Align product development with evolving customer expectations for sustainability.
- Improve product development: Understand which impacts are most important to customers, and increase consistency and efficiency in product development processes. Achieve sustainability goals without inhibiting other product development performance objectives.
- Enhance supply chain: Identify areas of greatest influence in the product supply chain, and drive greater efficiencies.