Program Management Services
From Facility Management
Regardless of the industry, large construction projects require professional effort for managing the myriad of project details and coordinating complete program elements. When those construction projects involve building the ultra-pure clean rooms required for semiconductor, solar, pharmaceutical, and biotech manufacturing, those projects details and program elements come with layers of additional complexity. Clean rooms are controlled environments that maintain a specified level of air particulates and other contaminants. The International Standardization Organization (ISO) prescribes certain requirements for clean room design and construction in its standard, ISO 14644-4.
Elements that must be considered for effective contamination control include:
- Using high efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters to remove airborne contaminants and provide fresh air
- A clean room architecture designed for laminar air flow
- Instrumentation for the measurement of particle count, airflow, and air velocity, humidity, temperature, and surface cleanliness
- The use of electrostatic discharge (ESD) protective materials to prevent damage from ESD
- Proper ventilation combined with makeup air
- Pressurization to make sure the room’s static pressure is higher than the atmospheric pressure
- Temperature and humidity control to eliminate static electricity and ensure the comfort and safety of workers
At Kinetics, we specialize in manufacturing these high purity environments for our customers who are engaged in high technology manufacturing. We have fine-tuned our program management protocols to adhere to ISO standards, and hold an ISO 9001 certification globally.
Utilizing effective project scheduling and tracking tools, Kinetics has experienced program managers throughout the world who deliver on the critical requirements for project safety, quality, schedule, and costs. Through routine project reporting procedures, our clients are able to quickly understand the current status of the project and identify solutions for resolving any identified issues.
Kinetics’ Program Management system addresses all critical parameters related to the successful execution of a project, including:
- Safety performance
- Costs & financial tracking
- Staffing & manpower loading
- Building models & project drawings
- Material procurement & shop fabrication
- Management of sub-contractors
- Project changes & variation orders