Publicity Services for Cleantech Companies
Your challenge; As a cleantech company, getting your message in front of customers, investors, potential partners and others is more challenging than ever. There's a bewildering array of media, traditional and new. And clean technology isn't as fashionable to write about or invest in today as it once was.
How we help
Whether you’re wanting to build visibility for an existing cleantech product or service, or launching a new one, we can develop and execute a public or investor relations program with the following characteristics:
- An integrated communications strategy to engage your key audiences
- Meaningful messaging to effectively build your corporate and/or product brand value
- Social media development and management
- Proactive media outreach based on an extensive global cleantech and business press contact list—the same list Kachan uses to promote itself (see how often Kachan is quoted in the press)
- Kachan's own syndicated publication with leading cleantech media
- Comprehensive effectiveness measurement and reporting, quantifying the value of your publicity investment
Kachan combines its cleantech market expertise with its principal's more than 20 years of technology industry publicity experience, both client-side and agency-side. As a result, your PR or IR campaign will result in meaningful and measureable outcomes for your desired key audiences.