Remediation Feasibility Studies & Design Service
From Our Expertise
Augmenting our capabilities in investigating and defining the presence and extent of contamination in soil, water and sediment, SSP&A has the expertise for addressing that contamination and identifying the appropriate approach for remediation. Not only are we familiar with state-of-the-art technologies, SSP&A's engineering and scientific staff can design innovative and supportable approaches for remediation of complicated contamination problems.
As often is the case for remediation issues, negotiations with local, state and federal regulatory agencies are necessary. SSP&A has successfully negotiated the level and degree of clean-up, remediation goals, and consent decrees on behalf of our clients.
- Evaluation of remedial alternatives and implementation of the selected/optimal system;
- Design and optimization of pump-and-treat systems;
- Design and installation of soil-vapor extraction, air sparging, and surfactant systems;
- Development/design of innovative technologies;
- Presentation of results and negotiations with regulatory agencies;
- Evaluation of remedial system performance data.