Repair and Field Services
Instruments sent to MSA for service are thoroughly examined by factory-trained, skilled professionals. Diagnosed, serviced and calibrated to the original factory specifications.
To send your unit for factory repair and service:
- Gather the following information
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Contact person
- Serial number
- Brief description of the problem
- Payment method (credit card or purchase order)
- Call Customer Service at 1-800-MSA-2222 to acquire a Notification (Return Material Authorization) number.
- Place the instrument in a box, along with any paperwork provided by Customer Service.
- Write the Notification (Return Material Authorization) number on the outside of the box.
- Ship the unit to the location determined by Customer Service.
- After repair, your unit is calibrated to original factory specifications and is warranted against defects and workmanship of items repaired for 90 days. Disposable items such as fuses, lamps, non-rechargeable batteries, etc., are not warranted.