Research and Development Services
A&A offers R&D services through which we can work with your organization to perform small or large R&D projects based on either a fixed budget or a fixed fee approach to: Develop innovative spray materials and processes to achieve desired performance of your product. Evaluate thermal spray coating solutions for specific applications based on process conditions and performance requirements. Design and develop a process map for a given thermal spray process and spray materials for process optimization. Collaborate with government agencies and academic institutes for projects related to fundamental coating process study or solving real life application related issues with thermal spray coating process and optimization. In house testing laboratory for most thermal spray coating test requirements and strong partnerships with leading labs who understand the nuances of testing thermally sprayed coatings.
- A trusted team of thermal spray experts and engineers with vast experience in coatings
- We are a leader in our industry with more than 70 years of thermal spray experience.
- Our Thermal Spray Coatings are a cost-effective solution for many problems.
- We can support small and large organizations and have experience with both.
- Long track record of support on government R&D as a vendor or sub-contractor
- Successful track record of transition from R&D to commercialization
- For over 20 years A&A has been a U.S. Navy Certified Thermal Spray Facility in accordance with MIL-STD-1687A