Our products are adaptable; Beaudrey has developed the necessary tools to make sure your retrofit is a success.
- Site Survey
- We will visit your site and take the necessary measurements. The responsibility to make sure the equipment fits is on us.
- All calculations and designs are performed internally by Beaudrey engineers. We design our equipment and issue our own calculation notes and drawings.
- The company is experienced in dealing with various international codes and criteria (ASTM, ASME, CODAP, etc.). However, whenever necessary, our equipment can be designed to meet the local standards imposed by our customers.
- We have developed a network of skillful, flexible workshops. This strategy allows us to manufacture using the materials best suited for your site (painted carbon steel, stainless steel, duplex or super duplex) and to meet your schedule.
- Our inspection department ensures the quality of our products.
- Beaudrey supplies assembly and commissioning engineers.
- We can work with an assembly subcontractor preferred by our customers, or provide our own.
- Beaudrey has a vast experience in site retrofits. We have retrofitted trash rakes, band screens, and drum screens as well as debris filters and condenser tube cleaning systems all over the world.