River Rehabilitation Services
When there is a high wear at the bottom and/ or there is no chance to cover the bottom with concrete, there is a collector line or high wear at the bottom then River Rehabilitation is required for landscape and supplying base stabilisation. Used Geogrids permits for maintanence and repair of the collector line.
- Grade excavation and filling the gaps at the bottom of the river,
- Geotextile and Geogrid lay out,
- Concrete beams are constructed over the sealing layer in every 50m to make terraces,
- Concrete repeling on the river walls to lock teh Geotextiel and Geogrid. Thus precipitates are blocked to fall under
- Base slop finalization to make the way of water to the discharge point (sea etc.. )