Root Cause Analysis Services
From Root Cause Analysis
H2O has a very experienced team of experts who can identify the root cause. A root cause analysis will also contain a site visit of one of our experts to achieve a good understanding of the problem observed. Also, together with local staff, the site-specific conditions and operational procedures will be reviewed. Understanding the system conditions and operational procedures will be of high importance. Measurements will be carried out at the site to verify specific conditions.
As an outcome H2O will provide a clear report on the root cause of the biofouling related problems and advise on adjustment of the operational procedures to prevent future problems.
The inspection generally comprises two stages:
1. Review of the documentation including the:
- Water treatment procedure as applied at the different parts of the (cooling) water system.
- Production Load of the utility.
- Monitoring Results (the outcome of internal inspections and routine tests).
2. Physical examination of the:
- Water piping system.
- Condenser/heat exchanger.
- Cooling tower (Pack, Pond, Drift eliminators).
- Biocide dosing system.
The outcome of an inspection will provide insight into the efficiency of the cooling water system. Also, H2O provides advice on how water treatment can be optimized cost-effectively.