Safety and Risk Management Strategy Services
Creating a Company Environmental, Safety and Risk Management Strategy: Many shipping groups need to create a company-wide Environmental Management System strategy that incorporates leading environmental safety practices. It should be based on key guiding principles.
- Know what is happening on your ships
- Whenever possible, automate shipboard data capture
- Align shipboard behaviour with corporate values
- Improve ship-to-shore collaboration and working together as a team
- Predict trends and possible risk areas before they get out of control
- Once collected, use the data effectively - to demonstrate compliance against ISM and MARPOL requirements, expedite inspections, and generate your QSE report more efficiently.