AMCEC's team of seasoned engineers is dedicated to provide quality engineering and services. Our goal is to design and supply high performance cost efficient process systems that meet each client's individual requirements.
AMCEC provides all types of services from field visits to turnkey contracts including :
- Feasibility studies
- Technical system review and safety audits
- Process design/detailed engineering
- Project management
- Procurement of system components
- Quality control/expediting
- Field supervision of installation
- Start-up, performance testing
- Operator training, after sales services
System audits, repairs and field work
AMCEC specializes in process reviews, expansions, operator training, repairs, servicing, controls upgrades, and carbon replacements, etc. on older carbon adsorption systems including those which were orginally designed and supplied by other vendors.Over the years, many of these systems need inspections, servicing and upgrades to perform at good efficiency. Our experienced field engineers will conduct process and mechanical inspections, alarm and safety audits, train your new operators, upgrade your instruments and install new controls.
- Upgrade obsolete controls of any manufacturing operation.
- Design and supply state of the art PLC based control panels, MCC's, VFD's.
- Provide user friendly PC based HMI (Human Machinery Interface) programs for controlling, monitoring, trending and customized reporting.