Servicing your gas analyser minimises its downtime and maximises its lifetime.
Calibration gives you the peace of mind that readings are accurate and reliable. For our landfill and biogas customers this will help comply with site permits and maximise the energy potential from gas streams. For our analysers used in medical and incubator environments it ensures you can confidently verify gas quality.
Many of our analysers are checked and calibrated using ISO17025 audited automated calibration rigs which confirm accuracy back to a recognised worldwide standard.
The Importance of Analyser Verification
Many of our analysers are used in potentially explosive environments so safety is paramount. A final quality test of all key functions and customer-specific instrument set-up is carried out before we despatch the unit.
- Non-compliance of Pollution Preventative Control legislation (landfill customers only)
- Cells will eventually fail, leading to unreliable readings and downtime
- Filters will get blocked, meaning a return for more costly repair
- Unplanned service is more expensive
- Environment Agency audits or other audits could be tricky (landfill customers only)
- Old firmware could mean the analyser is not working at its best
- Reduced lifetime of instrument
- No recognised traceability for gas.