Sewer Monitoring Services
Environmental Data Services provide the latest sewer flow gauging services ranging from meter installation, detailed networks assessments. Did you know that Environmental Data Services can provide both Equipment and Services in the field of Sewer Flow Gauging? EDS carry a comprehensive number of flow gauges for either customer hire and or data recovery by Environmental Data Services.
EDS has an in depth experience in the planning, design and implementation of sewer flow gauging projects specially for the Australia water and waste water industries.
EDS provides fixed, and short term sewer flow gauging for inflow and infiltration studies, capacity monitoring, sewer modelling, overflow studies.
EDS Services Include:
- Reviewing sewerage infrastructure and networks.
- Sewer evaluation studies.
- Identification and inspection of suitable sites for flow gauging.
- Setup and operation of flow monitoring networks.
- Periodic site visits for cleaning and maintenance.
- Expert advice on the utilisation of existing infrastructure to minimize costs.
- Unbiased recommendations on the types of flow technology most suitable.
Environmental Data Services has highly trained crew of installation engineer available Australia wide to ensure not only your monitoring but safe Confined Space Entry requirements requirement are exceeded beyond industry standard.