Soil Sampling Services
Soil testing and collecting soil samples is what we do everyday. We can advise on the best analysis for your soil be it arable, grass or equestrian land. It is recommended that soil nutrient levels are checked every 3 to 4 years, to make sure the soil performs to it’s maximum potential.
All of the analyses can have Organic Matter % added to them. Basic soil can have Sodium (Na) and/or Boron (B) added for sugar beet land.
- Basic Soil – P, K, Mg, pH
- Basic Soil Plus – P, K, Mg, pH, Mn, Cu, B, S
- Basic Glasshouse Soil – P, K, Mg, pH, L.R. E.C., NO3, + NH3
- Broad Spectrum – P, K, Mg, pH, Ca, S, Na, Mn, Cu, Fe, Zn, Mo, B, CEC
- Broad Spectrum Extra – P, K, Mg, pH, Ca, S, Na, Mn, Cu, Fe, Zn, Mo, B, CEC, OM %,Sand %, Silt %, Clay %, Soil texture classification
- Total Nutrient Content – N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S, Na, Mn, Cu, Fe, Zn, Mo, B, DM
- Countryside Stewardship Scheme – pH, P, K, Mg, OM(LOI), Total N(Dumas), Sand/Silt/Clay & Texture
- Animal Health (Soil) – P, K, Mg, pH, Ca, S, Na, Mn, Cu, Fe, Zn, Mo, B, Co, I, CEC
- Complete Particle Size – Sand %, Silt %, Clay % incl. Sand Fraction and Soil texture classification
- Soil Texture – Sand %, Silt %, Clay % and soil texture classification
- Heavy Metal Contamination – Pb, Ni, As, Cd, Cr, Hg, Cu, Zn
Our soil samples are sent to a laboratory using the very latest instrumentation, techniques and quality control procedures. Qualified teams provide the most rapid, accurate and impartial service available operating within the ISO 9001 and UKAS 17025 certifications.