Source Testing (Stack Testing)
JBR's emission source testing services include:
- Initial Performance and Compliance Testing
- Wet Test Methods, Including Dioxin/Furans
- Continuous Emissions Monitoring
- CEM Relative Accuracy Test Audits (RATA)
- Cylinder Gas Audits
- Destruction Efficiency Testing
- Visible Opacity Observations
- Parametric Monitoring Studies
- Research and Design Testing
JBR employs the following EPA test methodologies: 1-4, 5, 5A-H, 6A-C, 7A-E, 8, 9, 10 ,10A-B, 11, 12,15, 15A, 16, 16A-B, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 25, 25A-B, 26, 26A, 29, 101, 101A, 106, 108, 201A, 202, 204, 301, 306, 316, and 323 per 40 CFR Part 60 Appendix B & F, and Part 75 Appendix A & B.
Gaseous monitoring methodologies include: O2, CO2, CO, NOX, SO2, and VOC, PM10/2.5, and Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs). JBR also has extensive experience with CARBarb, South Coast, and BAAQMD as well as NIOSH Methods.
JBR personnel are experienced and operate three mobile test laboratories equipped to conduct simultaneous testing on multiple stacks, or concurrent inlet and outlet testing. Our service area has extended from California to Virginia and from Texas to Idaho. Industry testing experience includes:
- Cement and Lime Kilns
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Food Processing
- Metals and Mining
- Oil and Gas
- Power Plants
- Steel Mills
- Semiconductor Fabrication
JBR personnel work directly with client and regulatory agency personnel to ensure accurate and defensible results. Our stack testing professionals include scientists and engineers that understand the science of emission source testing and emission processes. This allows for on-site adjustment to testing methodologies in order to address changing or unanticipated test conditions.
JBR utilizes proven source monitoring equipment integrated with automated data collection and computer technology to allow fast, efficient testing while ensuring accurate, dependable results. On-site computer software allows preliminary results to be provided to the client at the end of each run with screened results prior to leaving the test site.
JBR's emission source testing expertise is complemented by air pollution professionals fully experienced with air quality regulations and regulatory requirements. This allows us to offer a unique blend of support services including:
- CEM System Design, Specification and Procurement Assistance
- Emissions Test Data Statistical Analysis
- Establishment of Potential Emission Limits or Caps
- CEM Data Quality Assurance and Reporting
- CEM and Regulatory Requirement Training
- Air Quality Permit Preparation, Review and Modification