Surface Water and Wetlands Services
From Water Resource Management
Federal, state, and local government agencies recognize the important role that stream channels and wetlands serve in sustaining water quality, wildlife habitats, soil retention, aquifer recharge, flood control, and countless other functions integral to larger and more complex ecosystems. WRScompass is one of only a few contractors recognized as national leaders in this field and provides services to a broad community of landowners, utility companies, federal and state agencies, and conservation organizations.
By making substantial investments in specialized e...
By making substantial investments in specialized equipment and by cross-training our field crews in the biological and ecological aspects of this type of construction, WRScompass is well-prepared to meet the needs of our customers in the following service areas:
- Wetlands mitigation
- Wetlands mitigation banking
- Stream channel and basin restoration
- Wildlife habitat construction
- Constructed wetland cells for supplemental wastewater treatment
- Drinking water reservoir development
- Mining site reclamation
- Stormwater and erosion control systems
- Coastal zone restoration and tidal estuary enhancements
- Waterfront property development
- Sediment remediation -- dredging/in situ capping
No reviews were found for Surface Water and Wetlands Services. Be the first to review!