The service we provide includes:
- Taking water samples for bacterial analysis - general bacteria, E. coli , coliforms and Pseudomonas aeruginosa from pools and spas and Legionella from spas
- Detailed chemical analysis of the water - water balance, total dissolved solids, alkalinity, pH, disinfectant residuals (typically free chlorine, combined chlorine and total chlorine)
- Transportation of the sample within 24 hours to a UKAS accredited laboratory under refrigerated conditions
- Notification to site of results that are outside the recommended specification
- Comprehensive advice on remedial action
- A certificate of results for each sample
- Monthly management report from all of your sites (group customers)
- Secure web access to results
Our engineers are all trained to at least Pool Plant Operator level and use high quality, calibrated testing kits. A range of additional tests are carried to allow investigation of specific problems with pool water quality.
As part of our commitment to improving pool water quality across the country, we are proud to sponsor the CIMSPA NPPO manual.