Technology-Enabled Business Solutions
Integrating information technology with our service delivery enhances our capacity to provide superior professional services that support our clients’ needs. Kestrel brings together a unique combination of senior consultants averaging over 25 years of experience working in industry with strong skills in information technology to create custom Technology-Enabled Business Solutions for our clients. The professionals behind our solutions don’t just understand software. We have dealt with many of the challenges our clients face; we have lived the types of processes and systems we help design and implement.
This combined effort and experience results in Kestrel’s ability to seamlessly translate traditional processes into efficient Technology-Enabled Business Solutions that meet industry’s ongoing operational, risk management, regulatory, safety, and continual improvement objectives.
More than Just Software
Technology is more than just software at Kestrel. Our capabilities comprise a wide range of ready-to-use tools and expandable applications that cover the gamut of risk management, including compliance auditing, asset and inventory management, liability and asset retirement obligation analysis, program and project management support, and human performance reliability assessments.
Our solutions support EHS management activities spanning critical industrial functions:
- Assessment and Auditing integrates the latest technology for unmatched data collection efficiency during assessments.
- Task Management, Shared Calendar, and Notifications includes scheduling, email reminders, chain-of-command reminders, project management, and restricted access controls.
- Document Management helps companies meet the requirements associated with a variety of different management systems. We retain and refine master documents and maintain a control repository for access and distribution.
- Training Tracking serves as a means to track training for individuals throughout the organization to meet regulatory compliance and/or corporate-mandated requirements.
- Action Tracking offers accountability and transparency. It allows users to assign, track, and manage actions in real time with one tool.
- Metrics and Performance Dashboard provides a centralized location for user-defined key performance indicators (KPIs), allowing users to measure, report on, and improve performance.
Kestrel’s information technology services include:
- IT/software selection, integration, and implementation
- Audit and inspection programs
- Compliance calendar
- Training tracking
- Document control and management
- Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA) management
- Asset inventory
- OSHA 300 recordkeeping
- Human Factors Integration Tool (HFIT™)
- Regulatory inventory
- Project management Integration of geo-location
- GHG inventory
- Energy baseline database
- Energy assessment
- Custom mobile and web development
- Custom database development