Testing Coordination to Support Global Registration
Acta professionals have the technical and commercial know-how to help design, implement, and complete a cost-effective testing program.
- Country-Specific Compliance Testing and Certification –
- Assist in the approval and regulation of chemical products
- Assist with reporting obligations for new and existing chemicals
- Assist with labeling and notice requirements
- Facilitate Product-Specific Testing, including
- Product safety
- Product design
- Industry performance
- Assist multinational company in developing a testing strategy to comply with various countries’ new chemical substance requirements.
- Assist multinational company in addressing testing strategy due to substance identification modifications (no longer existing substance).
- Assist multinational company in addressing and conducting testing to meet Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) requirements.
- Assist multinational company in testing strategy in association with the U.S. High Production Volume (HPV) Program and Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Screening Information Data Set (SIDS) (now Cooperative Chemicals Assessment Meeting (CoCAM)) Program.