ERM understands that every M&A deal presents a unique set of environmental, health & safety, and sustainability risks and liabilities which require rapid and rigorous quantification as part of the transaction process. For over 25 years, we have been providing critical, time-sensitive advice on environmental risks to assist companies execute their most important transactions. ERM’s M&A Transaction Services provide unrivalled global capabilities and in-depth understanding across the financial, commercial, industrial, and extractive sectors.
- EHS due diligence for acquisitions, divestitures, mergers, joint ventures, and property sales and leases.
- EHS due diligence for project finance including Equator Principle reviews
- Analysis for bankruptcy, reserves, provisioning, Asset Retirement Obligations, and financial reporting
- Carbon and energy due diligence
- Post-merger Integration support
- Management system, EHS culture, gap analysis, and benchmarking
- Social, stakeholder and sustainability assessment
- Deal Negotiation support