Treatability Laboratory Services
Terra Systems, Incorporated’s Treatability Laboratory is located at 130 Hickman Road, Suite 1, Claymont, Delaware 19703. Terra Systems is one of the most experienced companies in conducting treatability studies having conducted over 200 studies.
Typical treatability studies and lab services include:
- In Situ Chemical Oxidation Studies
- In Situ Anaerobic Bioremediation Studies of Chlorinated Solvents
- In Situ Aerobic Bioremediation Studies of Petroleum
- Monitored Natural Attenuation Studies of Chlorinated Solvents and Petroleum
- Petroleum Hydrocarbon Utilizer
- Plate Counts
Terra Systems can also evaluate the benefits of:
- inorganic nutrient additions
- pH control
- oxygen sources from sparged oxygen, slow release oxygen compounds or hydrogen peroxide.
TSI has an EPA permit DEN201200001 to accept and dispose of hazardous wastes from treatability studies.