In today’s economic and environmentally conscious climate, Waste dissemination is one of the most important Environmental reporting indicators. Waste dissemination is a clear indication of an organizations ability to operate efficiently and in a responsible manner. Waste has a direct effect on operational costs and a direct effect on environmental risk factors. The large majority of an organizations environmental footprint is shaped in part by its waste usage and types. EXP believes it is important to allow its customers to record any indictors that are important to their organizations waste programs. We provide a flexible and customizable platform that will easily conform to your waste management requirements.
As a standard offering, EXP is configured to capture all indicators which are defined as waste. We provide the ability to define the frequency of reporting, type (haz/non-haz), disposal method and any other definitions important to the waste indicator. These indicators can be used within your “Sustainability Reporting” to show your organizations efforts in reducing the production of waste over-time. In addition, you also have the ability to capture the costs of these indicators, so you can show the reduction in costs as your waste management programs flourish. EXP provides built in reports, so you can identify waste reduction targets over-time and how your performance is affecting these targets.
EXP provides a large listing of standard waste indicators. A small sample can be seen here:
Waste Management Benefits:
- Single global unified web enabled environmental software application
- Standardized usage, training and reporting (multiple language support)
- Alignment with global standards, best practices and reporting
- Flexible, modular, scalable & easily customizable design
- Automation & timely communication (notification, emails, tasks)
- Reduction of environmental costs
- Reduction & tracking of waste disposal and costs
- Demonstrates commitment to stakeholders, employees, customers and investors
- Benchmarking with other organizations
- Improved transparency & reporting
- Knowledge sharing, target setting and lessons learned