Waste Water And Solid Waste Treatment
Water treatment systems, sewage and solid waste management requires a multidisciplinary knowledge of engineering. Moreover, they must incorporate social and environmental aspects in their work methodology and therefore need highly skilled engineers and consultants.
Services that H2O Engineering can be run are:
- identification and evaluation of technologies more viable technical and economically;
- evaluation of water characteristics, wastewater and / or solid waste as its origins and discarding;
- complete chemical analysis of water, wastewater and solid waste report with characterization and diagnosis;
- preparation of engineering designs and specifications for the treatment system;
- management installation and implantation of the system and / or equipment to treat water, wastewater and solid waste;
- assembly and / or installation supervision;
- startup and training of operators;
- evaluation of existing systems and alert / implantation of improvements and increasing capacity (re-qualification);
- management of the operation;
- design of treatment systems for water, wastewater and solid waste;
- approval of projects with environment licensing regulations in the environment control;
- management installation and implantation of the system and / or equipment for water treatment, wastewater and solid waste.