Waste Water Treatment
Consultancy on waste water treatment helps the organisation to minimize the waste generation, make compliance to local legislation and to ensure zero discharge. QHSE Solutions Expert Services offers a wide range of technical and consultancy solutions for wastewater treatment applications. A global network of technical experts helps clients achieve wastewater related efficiency, compliance and sustainable business success in highly regulated industries. To determine optimal solutions for wastewater treatment applications, QHSE Solutions offers analysis of each specific situation. If data is missing or cannot be calculated, we measure key parameters or guide analytical work as necessary.
QHSE Solutions conducts treatability studies, laboratory testing and pilot testing both in-house and at the customer's site; develop environmental and health management systems; and aids in the implementation of IPPC (Integrated Pollution Prevention Control) conditions.
To determine the optimal solution for wastewater treatment applications, QHSE Solutions starts with a thorough analysis of the specific situation. If data is missing or cannot be calculated, we measure key parameters, or guide analytical work, as necessary.
Wastewater treatment expertise includes:
- Evaluation of Cost Effective Solutions
- Situation Analysis and Effluent Stream Assessment
- Treatability Studies and Biodegradation Tests
- Integrated Pollution Prevention
- Design and engineering of New Treatment Facilities
- Troubleshooting and Optimization of Existing Facilities
- Wastewater Management and Source Control Concepts
- Benchmarking and Cost Optimization